ArgentVirtus's Trainee Application

General Questions

1. Do you have at least 72 hours logged on our server?
-Yes, at the time of writing this application i have logged 9.98 days.
2. Have you been a staff member on any other server? If so, which?
-In official servers no I have not, I have only been given staff status on some small 5-10 player servers owned by friends 1-2 years ago.
3. What is your discord username?
-Schrödinger#8922

Staff Questions

1. How old are you? (In years)
-I am 18 years old, turning 19 in February.
2. Do you have any experience with our forums/server?
-I have viewed the forums in the past to see updates in server content, but haven't actively participated in polls or the sort as I have only been on the server for roughly close to a month.
~(Side Note) this question needs a little more specification as I'm not sure I answered correctly.
3. Do you have any experience with any other general plugins?
-I am familiar with the MCMMO plugin and somewhat experienced with the land claiming; But as for other plugins, I am not sure what is currently on the server but would be willing to learn how they work.
4. Do you understand the Server's anti-grief system?
-I am aware of there being a land claiming plugin along with some sort of animal/entity claiming plugin; However anything other than the rule against grief, I am not entirely familiar with.
5. Do you have experience of being a staff on another server and/or service?
-As I mentioned in the General questions, I have helped as a temporary staff in some small servers owned by friends, but not any larger official servers.
6. Have you ever tried creating your own server? How did it go?
-For public use I have not tried, I only have experience trying to make a small server to make a modded world for a small group of friends.
7. Why do you want to be a trainee?
-To help out with the server whenever I am online since i plan on playing on it for some time; And with how well the server is going, I would like to contribute in helping it improve to get more players.
8. How long have you been on the Server?
-As for exact date I started I am not sure, however I am sure that it was sometime in early December, so it should be roughly a month more or less.
9. Have you ever been banned? What were you banned for and by whom?
-I have not been banned on any servers so far.
10. What hours will you most likely be on?(PST)
-11PM-5AM,9AM-2PM My hours are generally decided by when my work shifts are, as I work part-time and don't have a set schedule so these are my most common active hours.
11. Do you understand what a trainee does? Please explain.
-As far as I've seen, a trainee helps out with any server issues such as player reports, server lag, conflicts, troublesome players, and finding any glitches that might need fixed.
12. How would you handle a grief report? Example: "Help! I have been griefed :/"
-I would ask for details regarding when the property was last seen untouched, and if there is any leads as to who did it; If I have trouble with it I would see if anyone more experienced with the anti-grief plugins is available and ask for their help in checking who/what may have caused the damage, and see how it may be repaired or if any items/entities may be returned.
13. How would you handle someone, or many people, complaining that the server is lagging?
-I would ask them to calm down and proceed to see if anyone in the server is using/building anything that would be causing server lag, If none can be found I would ask a senior staff what methods I could use to help with it as I am currently not familiar with the correct procedure.
14. How many warnings would you give before you temp-banned someone?
-Personally I would give 3-5 warnings depending on the offence, but I would ask other staff as well to make sure that no one would be against my decision.
15. Would you try to collect "evidence" before you ban someone, such as screen shots, etc?
-I would try to collect evidence from any player present at the time; And if a screenshot is not available, I would see if there is any proof available in the server logs, provided I have access or if someone else may check in my steed.
16. If you became a trainee, would you check the ban appeals frequently?
-I would check as often as I am able to be online.
17. Are you a male or female?
-Male.
18. What is your favorite song?
-I don't really have one, I just sing whatever pops up on the radio or playlist.
19. Any staff member recommend you? (It's okay if they don't but it's better if you do have one!)
-DragonFlye suggested that I should apply.
===============