Creative World

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForumBot

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
After many questions and comments we have actually introduced a Creative Plots world!
Basically, this is a world that allows you to build freely, in creative, without having to worry about griefing, land claims etc. You can let your mind run free!
Don't worry, all of your Survival builds are safe! So are your inventories. They're 2 completely separate entities. Creative. Survival. No mix.
3b47216f8652ee044e07a4a1a6ec4fdd.png

Plot Limits
- A-F - Can claim 1 Creative plot.
- G-I - Can claim 2 Creative plots. Allows access to plot merging and un-linking.
- J-M - Can claim 3 Creative plots.
- N-Z - Can claim 4 Creative plots.

Some Basic Commands:

[THESE COMMANDS ARE LOCATION BASED. THEY WILL APPLY TO THE PLOT YOU ARE STANDING IN]

- /plots help - Lists any commands, should you not want to check back here.
- /plots (auto) claim - Lets you claim a selected plot. Inserting 'auto' into the command, finds you an unclaimed plot automagically.
- /plots delete - Un-claims and clears the plot. Irreversible. You will have to re-claim and re-build the plot.
- /plots visit [IGN] [PlotNumber] - Allows you to visit the inserted person's plot. If they have more than one plot, insert the plot number afterwards.
- /plots trust [IGN] - Allows someone to always build on your claim.

[IF YOU ADD SOMEONE USING THIS COMMAND. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO WATCH THEM. IF THEY GRIEF WHILST TRUSTED, YOU WILL NOT BE REIMBURSED]
- /plots add [IGN] - Similar to the above command. People 'added' can only build on the claim whilst you, the owner, are online. Use this if you don't fully trust someone
- /plots remove [IGN} - Revokes the inserted person's permissions to build. Applies for either trust or add.
- /plots deny [IGN] - Denies the inserted person physical entry to your claim (looky - no touchy touchy
)
- /plots info - Displays basic information about the plot you're stood inside of.
[FOR USE IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO CLAIM MULTIPLE PLOTS]
- /plots list mine - Lists all of the plots that you, personally, own.
- /plots merge (all) - Merges an owned, adjacent plot in the direction you are facing. Inserting 'all' into the command, merges all adjacent plots together. A SUPER PLOT!

- /plots unlink - Un-merges all of your plots. Irreversible. You will have to re-merge them. Currently broken? Ask staff to un-link if needed

Additional Creative Rules (In addition to the regular server rules)
-
Use common sense. Period.
- Report any issues you might come across. This includes errors, glitches and bugs.
- If you feel you should have a command and don't, report it to me (Glitch) and the staff team will debate adding it for public use.
- [IF YOU ARE FOUND TO BE SOMEHOW TRANSFERRING ITEMS BETWEEN THE CREATIVE WORLD AND SURVIVAL WORLDS; YOU WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED, WITH NO CHANCE TO APPEAL]
- However, if you somehow find a way to transfer items, report it immediately. If you report it, and have not abused it, you will NOT be punished. You might be rewarded, if we're feeling generous

- You are allowed to use an alternative account (ALT) on the server, however! Using your ALT to gain extra plots is not allowed! (Example: Claim a plot with your ALT and give your main account permissions to build on said plot) We have capped the plots at 4 for a reason! Please be sure to stick to those 4!
-

Some Common Questions:
- How do I get to the Creative world?
In the /warps menu. The grass block is now the Creative world warp. The Fern (tall grass) is now the icon for /wild.
- Does it cost money to get a plot?
No, it shouldn't. If you find this to be the case, let me (Glitch) know.
- Is WorldEdit enabled in the Creative world?
No. Just because you have albeit limited creative, you do NOT get WorldEdit.
- Are custom heads available?
Yes, you can still access the custom head database. However, just because you are in creative, you do not have access to them for free... Sorry...
- Will you customize my plot walls for me
?
No. The only variation in plot walls are: Unclaimed [Cobblestone] ; Claimed [Sandstone] ; Spawn Plots [Dark Oak-esque]
- Will this affect survival in any way?
No. Everything you do in the Creative world will not affect the Survival world. However, although claims are disabled in the Creative world, we still don't advise using any claim-based commands as something may break...
- Are third party clients allowed?
Just like survival, you are not allowed to use a third party client to aid you in building. For example schematica places blocks down for you, this is not allowed! We want our creative world to be genuine and unique! So please refrain from using third party clients for unfair advantages!

Thanks, RainbowNation Management

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.