Cutepaw924's Trainee application.

1. Do you have at least 72 hours logged on our server? This is required before applying for staff. (Ensure you reference your time log: pause > Statistics > second line)

- Yes, I have 4 days.

2. Have you been a staff member on any other server? If so, which?

• No, I have not.

3. What is your discord username? (Please include the numbers subsequent to the username! Example Robingall#2145)

• DangerousRide#742 however this may change.

Staff Questions

1. How old are you? (In years)

- I am 11 Years old. I will turn 12 January, 27th.

2. Do you have any experience with our forums/server?

- With the server yes, I have very little experience with the forums, I’m ready to learn about them though!

3. Do you have any experience with any other general plugins?

- Not particularly. I am ready to learn more about them!

4. Do you understand the Server's anti-grief system?

- With a golden shovel, claim each corner of your build or “plot” and no one (except staff members) can open your chests/Shulker boxes/Break blocks/Open doors/ETC

5. Do you have experience of being a staff on another server and/or service?

• None at all, no.

6. Have you ever tried creating your own server? How did it go?

• My dad and I are in the works of creating a server... not going well however.

7. Why do you want to be a trainee?

• I think it’d be nice to have the abilities to help people when they need help, if I go farther than trainee. (I also enjoy catching hackers. Don’t judge me.)

8. How long have you been on the Server?

• I’d say at minimum a year or two, but I was inactive for a long time.

9. Have you ever been banned? What were you banned for and by whom?

• I’ve been muted, once. I believe it was by Canadianlady but I am not sure...

10. What hours will you most likely be on? (PST)

• While in school: (Monday-Tuesday) 7:00-9:30 PM Eastern Standard Time (Wednesday) 2:00ish-9:30 PM, (Saturday-Sunday) 9:00-10:30 PM when on breaks I really can’t tell you haha.

11. Do you understand what a trainee does? Please explain.

• I see a trainee as someone training to become a moderator for the server. It’s also important that they watch about making sure things are running smoothly and people don’t have issues.

12. How would you handle a grief report? Example: "Help! I have been griefed :/"

- If they are not online, ask them to get on. Then teleport to them, and check out the grief. If they are missing stuff and or have many blocks broken contact higher staff. If nothing is missing and it’s just some blocks gone then replace the blocks and let the higher staff know what has happened.

13. How would you handle someone, or many people, complaining that the server is lagging?

- Probably wouldn't say anything, since lagging is quite normal and happens quite often..

14. How many warnings would you give before you temp-banned someone?

- Depending on what it is they are doing I’d follow the 3 strikes, you’re out law. If it is sincerely causing issues, then probably get in contact with higher ranked staff.

15. Would you try to collect "evidence" before you ban someone, such as screen shots, ect. ?

- Absolutely!

16. If you became a trainee, would you check the ban appeals frequently?

- Yes!

17. Are you a male or female?

- I am a female!

18. What is your favorite song?

- Panic! At the disco, any of their songs really. Have my heart right now.

19. Any staff member recommend you? (It's okay if they don't but it's better if you do have one!)

- Cube recommended me.

Last edited:

RAlN

Staff member
My reasons to object:
1. I do not think you took this application seriously. To be fair it’s not as bad as the others i’ve seen. “don’t judge me” and “haha”, you wouldn’t put things like that one a real job application.

2. I find you very immature on the server. I get that you are young but we have staff around your age who act like they’re 18.

3. I do not believe you handle situations correctly. You and I have had our differences, in which I have tried to put it behind us by offering you something which you rudely denied.

4. From the moment you joined the server, I have not seen you be nice to anyone. You were rude to me from the start aswell. When I hear your name pop up, it’s never anything good.

If you have any questions regarding my response, feel free to PM me on discord.

Somethings for you to work on would be just being nicer to everyone. Even if you dislike them.

CuBe

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Forum Management
I'll say vouch, although a large group of the staff have a tinted perspective of you, I know who you are. We've known each other for a couple years and there are not many people who still play who have been on for that amount of time. With that time of knowing you I've seen your potential and your kindness, only recently you've been acting differently, this may just be because you feel like doing that, but I would like to think it's your associations to some of the other people on the server, who do not have the best reputation and who I believe made you into someone you're not. Regardless, I know your potential and I know that you're a nice and funny person. I think there are a few people that should take lightly to your application as there are personal issues that have been handled poorly with both parties, which should not define your ability to handle all situations. I'd like to go against Ashlee and say you have been nice, and mature for your age, although you let the kid inside you come out sometimes, but we all do, I believe that you are mature for your age. Also seeing the dedication to the server is a reason that I vouch, you're on more than most staff members.

Everyone has their opinions, people have only known you for so long and unfortunately in that time you have not shown your best side, but I do remember how you were and I am quite fond of that personality. If you do end up getting enough vouches I do believe that we are going to wait, as i've said you're not on the best of terms with the current staff members, nor do you have to be but it'll take some persuading to give you a chance.

Also, this isn't a real life application, it's a minecraft server with a small community, there is no money involved and its practically applying to volunteer. I don't expect you to be 100% mature as that's honestly not fun at all, you are 11 and that means acting it sometimes, so I think the application was don't very professionally with a hint of comedy, which is always needed.

You’re adorable and so sweet like yo I’d love it if you’d be staff. I haven’t been on a while but from what I’ve seen you’re super sweet so I’d have to go neutral. But I’d honestly vouch if I could.